Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Choking Doberman

A woman in Phoenix, Arizona came home one day to find her dog, a large Doberman pinscher, lying on the floor choking. She rushed the dog to the vet for examination and was told to go home, that she would be called later to pick the dog up. While she was home, she got a call from the vet.

"Get out of the house now!!" the vet said frantically. The woman hesitated, to which the vet responded, "Just call the police and get out of the house. I'll explain as soon as possible."

So she called and ran out of the house to wait for the police. Shortly after, the police arrived with the vet. "We found two human fingers in your dog's throat, ma'am," the vet said. "We think there might be someone in your house."

So the police searched the house and sure enough, they found a man lying the closet, unconscious. He was missing two of his fingers.

6 comments:

  1. So, one of our dogs started choking right after I read this. I was a little freaked out at first but then I realized he was choking on my Admiral Ackbar action figure. I was too pissed to even make an "It's a trap!" joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the dog either saved the woman's life, or stopped a burglar....Now THAT is what I call a loyal dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job baby dog! Also, lol @ BravoGorilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's the kind of pet a person should have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! thats not a creepy! thats awesome, GO POOCHY! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha oh my god, first comment had me fuking laughing my ass off, thanks man, too pissed to make a its a trap joke, fuking priceless

    ReplyDelete