Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv

There is a video on Youtube named Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. If you search this, you will find nothing (a few fakes, maybe, but never the real thing).

The few times you will find something, all you will see is a 20-second video of a man staring intently at you, expressionless, then grinning for the final 2 seconds. The background is undefined. This is the only part of the actual video.

The full video lasts two minutes and was removed from Youtube after 153 people who viewed the video gouged out their eyes and mailed them to Youtube's main office in San Bruno. Said people also committed suicide in various ways.

It is not yet known how they managed to mail their eyes after gouging them out, and the cryptic inscription they cause on their forearms has not yet been deciphered as of January 2008.

The Youtube staff will periodically put up the first 20 seconds of the video to quell suspicions so people will not look for the real thing and upload it. The video itself was only viewed by one Youtube staff member, who started screaming after 45 seconds. This man is under constant sedatives and is unable to recall what he saw.

Other people who were in the same room as this man while he viewed the video and subsequently turned it off for him say all they could hear was a high-pitched, yet unidentifiable, drilling sound. However, none of them dared to look at the screen.

The person who first uploaded the video was never found and the IP address used to do so was non-existent. In addition, the man in the video has never been identified.

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Not worth the 20 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not real at all. picture in the vid is a shppoed version of some mexican dude's business ID photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't lie, I'm afraid to watch the video. I think it's just a false myth. Holly crap, there are so really fuckin' scary videos on YouTube... I won't see theese things! I can do it, but just if it is necessary. I don't want to risk myself for absolutly nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the last 2 seconds scared me
      xD it changed !

      Delete
  5. The account was terminated. I wonder what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who was that man...........he .....seems........familar......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I feel like he used to be my neighbor or something...

      Delete
    2. I think the guy is from Russia.

      Delete
  7. He looks a little like my father used to... creepy

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me, the creepiest part of this is the name of the video/story... It's just so... Off. And that really adds to the overall weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im surprised you know me

    ReplyDelete
  10. A man staring then smiling isn't original or scary, i'm not impressed..

    ReplyDelete