Wednesday, August 18, 2010

La Muerta Blanca

I am currently sitting in front of a computer, scared witless. Any moment now, I am going to be killed.

today, a friend of mine told me a story.

His aunt had taken care of him since he was a small boy, and she told him last night about how his parents died. He did a very fair imitation of her (I knew them both pretty well).

"They were doing mission work in some nasty little South American country when a man burst into the mission hospital one night, terrified out of his mind. He told them that his sister had been killed by a Muerta Blanca, and that he was certain that it was coming for him next. What is a Muerta Blanca? Apparently, it was some sort of bogey-man, something like that dumb chupacabra or something. They called it the White Death or the White Girl, because it was the soul of someone who hated life so much that they came back in their shrouds to kill those who told of them.

The man had been told about the vengeful spirit by his sister hours before her death. It was a girl with dead, black eyes that wept bile. The thing moved without ever actually moving its legs, and it stalked its victims back to their homes. Now, if you weren't already aware that this thing was following you, once it got back to your house, it would start knocking on your door...

Once for your skin, which she'll use to patch her own decaying flesh.
Twice for your muscle, which she'll gnash her teeth on between victims.
Thrice for your bones, which she'll use to make knives to pick her teeth and kill her victims.
Four times for your heart, which she'll wear around her neck.
Five times for your teeth, which she'll polish and keep in a box.
Six times for your eyes, which she'll see the faces of your loved ones through.
Seven times for your soul, which she'll eat whole. You can never pass while you're in her stomach.

She has to repeat this on any mirror or door between you and her.

You can try to outrun her, but she's faster than the fastest man...and if you leave your home while she's knocking on your door, she won't be so courteous when she catches up to you.

Now, the man was so certain that this thing had killed his sister that he had tried to tell the police, but they would not listen. Next, he had tried to tell his priest, but the priest turned him away when he saw that the thing was following him now - oh, that's right, I forgot about that - it can only get you if you tell someone else about it, or you saw it kill someone else. The man, after finishing his tale, stole a car from the mission, and was never seen again."

Apparently, his mother and father had immediately called his aunt about this when it happened. They were found the next morning, skinned and dismembered. Their bodies were covered in tiny, child-like handprints.

His aunt was really drunk the night before, and had told him about that. he told me this story early in the morning today at school, before the cops arrived. His aunt had been murdered that night. I called him later that day, and he told me that he was being chased by someone and that they were now knocking on the door. I told him to stop shitting me.

He held the phone away from his face for a minute and I could hear slow, deliberate knocking. A moment later, I heard the door rip from its hinges and the dying screams of my friend...

...Then a little girl's voice spoke over the line. "WITNESS." I hung up.

Three minutes ago, someone started knocking on my door. She has to knock 28 times on my front door, 28 times on the mirror in the hall, and another 28 times on the door to my bed room. She's doing it slowly...I think she wants to scare me some more, let me know that my death i s just moments away. I will not run - I couldn't get to my car in time anyway. She started knocking on my bedroom door a minute ago; she should be done any moment.

Nice knowing you guys, it's been fuy5
WITNESS

20 comments:

  1. Holy shit, caught. lol. I shat bricks. Still am... and 28 is what all the knocks totaled. they were separate knocks. one sepearte knock, then two, then three more knocks, and four more, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She won't get me '-' I hope. I will put a lot of mirrors in the house and hide behind a lot of dors and then I jump through the window and run away =D Awesome history, I have to tell this to my friend and... Wait... Who the hell is knockin' in my door? (Strange... Right after I told the history to my friend) I'll be right back, I'll se who's there. Goddamm guys help me! It's her!! No! To late! Hel WITNESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time someone knocks on the the door, I'm gonna fucking shit myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Oh god yeah same, and the guy a few doors down always gets his adress wrong and the Ups guy knocks slowly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear thumping from my computer speakers. Does that count?

    Also, I have a door in my bedroom, and it won't be fair if she uses that one. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. La Muerta Blanca is The White Death in Spanish lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep a katana in every room for exactly this reason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone knocked on the door as I was reading this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this real cause im scare

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha. Bitch couldn't find mgoafyiG*YGFYOOArL
    WITNESS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omfg I'm too scared to read this lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. She won't get me there are too many do;faf;nm..v
    WITNESS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, forgive me if you ARE actually about to be murdered by a little girl (AHAHAHAHAHA) but I am finding this incredibly funny. It has made me realize how attached people are to the Internet. And I'm seeing these stories all over the web. A little meme I am just making up now, minus the picture

    IS BEING STALKED BY SUPERNATURAL PREDATOR

    BLOGS ABOUT IT

    Dude, lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Before you say anything hilariously offensive, i'd like to say I'm just here for the pasta...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ghost eats spirit, doesn't pass. Passing a spirit... Ghost shit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ghost eats soul, soul does not pass.
    This does not apply to Gandalf. Mainly because SHE'S TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will fuck her shit up.

    ReplyDelete