Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Grifter

The video was posted back in '07-'08 under some foreign link. The OP posted the link after saying how fucked up it was. It was real grainy and, from what I remember, it showed strange images like a bathtub full of writing maggots, haunting paintings from old times melting, random forests, flashing colors, and text in another language.

All the while, a strange voice spoke. It sounded like a strange murmur; if you've seen the 'there is nothing' video, it was like that but more indistinguishable. The graininess eventually lifted a little and showed a video of a small puppy being held up by its neck. It was moving as if it were in pain, but its cries were like a human child's.

It then cut to a nursery with lots of cradles. Children were still in the cots, but looked as if they were dead. The camera panned over to one of the cots and one of the newborns rose up a little, began to cry, and bled from the eyes and mouth. There was another shot of the basement (like the original picture) with a bloodstained malformed hand disappearing into it.

Finally, it showed more text (someone claimed it said "your race is the one that is dying.") with images of a plant rotting, close-ups of corpses, and what I can only describe as being 'real' cases of exorcism and demonic posession. These clearly have never been seen outside the country of origin.

While the scene plays, the voice that was speaking breaks out into screams of intense pain and suffering, which is just as deeply chilling as the initial shock of it. The creepy, radio-like murmuring is speaking throughout the whole video.

(Embedding the video is disabled. Click here to watch it.)

18 comments:

  1. Talk about shitting brix.

    As soon as I finished watching this my phone went off and I looked at the screen and swore I saw one of the faces.

    Fuck. ; ___ ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah? After watcing this my friend got a call saying that he was gay, and they hung on on him. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the guy three comments above me,
    was the call he got from you? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLLY FREAKING CRAP! I'm already too much involved in stuffs to see this videos. I'm now following the Creepypasta Survival Guide, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. God. I don't even want to.

    Thing could be real.

    Some serial baby killer or some shit, like Tsutomu Miyazaki or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have The Grifter. Never forget my name... I still lurk the darkest corners of your Internets, waiting to show you the truth...

    ReplyDelete
  7. " [...] like a bathtub full of writing maggots [...]"

    writing maggots

    WRITING maggots

    WRITING


    THEY CAN WRITE NOW, GET IN THE CAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT THE HELL IS STICKING OUT OF THAT BABY!? Is that it's umbilical cord!? I'm foserious, look at the top picture! O_O It can't be a... he must be black. *gets shot*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH SHIT, MISS MAJOR IS RIGHT, THEY CAN FUCKING WRITE! THEY'VE REACHED A NEW LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE, GET IN THE FUCKING CAR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I REALLY DON'T GET WTF IS SO CREEPY OR SCARY ABOUT THIS VID...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lame video.
    Great troll effort from the solipsist, considering he's the first one to introduce this video to the internet -- however, the video does not exist.

    It's various screenshots and small clips from a movie called "Little Otik." Creepy movie, dumb video.

    I got my hopes up in wanting to see this video -- much like when I first heard Rezso Seress' Szomaru Vasarnap (Gloomy Sunday), and expected to want to kill myself, but was just left thinking, "Cute song."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I CANT FIND THE VIDEO CAN ANY1 GIVE ME THE LINK

    ReplyDelete
  13. ITS OK I BELIVE YOU I FUCKING BELIVE YOU DONT MAKE ME CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!




    *clicks*




    *ends after 10 seconds*




    *cries in corner*

    ReplyDelete
  14. can somebody give me a copy of the video?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi my name is caboose and I like pancakes (im not anonyomonusss.... I think).................................................................................... I like pancakes

    ReplyDelete