Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Fresh Start

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must return home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles. Out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up with bear the word "FRESH" on the license plate. Upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it.

At this point, you MUST point out in front of the car and say, "Yo holmes, to Bel Air!" You will stop in front of a mansion and it will be some time between seven and eight o'clock, even though it will feel like you've been traveling mere seconds.

Get your luggage out of the cab and say, "Yo holmes, smell ya later," but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flipped, turned upside-down.

20 comments:

  1. I tried it, and it really works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao.
    Approved greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEZT REFRANCE EVAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCARIEST PASTA EVER
    GREAT SAUCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. The funny thing is that I was listening to the fresh prince of bel-air's theme song on repeat at the time of reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Someone read a bit too many holders and then proceeded to win really hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will i turn black and get a nerdy cousin as well then O.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Epic win.


    To tell the truth, though, it took me way too long to figure it out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like a waste of life since I figured it out by West Philadelphia and basketball court.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really works! Fuck yea!! >:D I notice it all in the second paragraph, funny although, and scary too ;) Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like a waste of life since I figured it out by West Philadelphia and basketball court.

    Don't worry. I got it at "A Fresh Life"
    ono

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew right away when I read "in west Philadelphia", and it doesn't help that the title of this is "A Fresh Start".

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found out the thing before I even read the title I looked at the tags......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that IS scary. xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEY! WTF? I tried this a long time ago! I went to a basketball court, began shooting some hoops, then these hooligans came and started a fight!

    ...I got shot! D:< And my mom told me she'd disown me if I got into a fight again, which I didn't start!

    Psh... figures. > _>

    ReplyDelete